Spatial research and analysis is a key component of understanding any digital economy. We are regularly asked for advice on how to take data and turn it into relevant information to inform business model decisions.
Examples of recent work include:
- analysis of the Australian carrier radio licence database and mapping for our clients
- analysis of state government school locations and catchments
- data mining of the Australian business register database, geocoding and map presentation of results
- analysis of client network performance test results
- identification of potential mobile broadband blackspot funding locations
- analysis of carrier signal strength site data into linear maps and tabular comparisons
Feel free to contact us for more information.
|ADSL & Exchange Penetration - Central Qld||Mobile Blackspots South Burnett|