Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions have been developed to ensure we have the correct approvals and make it clear how the information will be used, protecting individual privacy but providing the data’s ongoing use by the project and into the Mobile Coverage Programme.
By completing the survey and pressing send you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All information collected is done so by Digital Economy Group (DEG) on behalf of Regional Development Australia (RDA) Loddon Mallee.
- Survey respondents are automatically authorising DEG and RDA Loddon Mallee to publish the blackspot location nominated, following a moderation process.
- The map and all associated data collected will remain publicly available during the course of the project through until the end of September 2014.
- RDA Loddon Mallee may choose to republish the map or continue to use the information relating to the locations identified (without releasing private information such as names and addresses) in various reports and to help substantiate funding requests and to influence telecommunications carrier planning. Without this information the business case for improvements to the Loddon Mallee Region will not be as strong.
- DEG or RDA Loddon Mallee or its agents will not be responsible for any claims arising out of the use of the data collected.